Pages

Monday, August 13, 2018

Ragnarok Mobile English version rumors

Everyone (except for Chinese players) is anxious about the English version of the hit game Ragnarok Online Mobile - Eternal Love ever since it was released in China. Unfortunately, there was somewhat an agreement that the game will only be released in China which means an English version was impossible. Others who wanted to play the game have resorted to third-party solutions (Google it, if you're interested) just to get their hands on an English version of the game, even if it was unofficial.

 I, too, was also a user of this third-party solution but since the developers of Ragnarok mobile pretty much update the game every week, the game resets to Chinese and we had to wait for the third-party developer to find a new solution to the new patch and make their software, translate the game to English again. This happens at least 2-3 times a month until I became busy and had to let go of the game (and the subscription to the English translation).

And then, while I was browsing Facebook, I came across a post on our group (a group for Ragnarok mobile who are not Chinese) wherein it mentioned that a Thai server of the game is being released and that it will come in English. So, I read the comments and found it to be true - Gravity itself broke the news about this it and the English-speaking community of Ragnarok Online Mobile: Eternal Love rejoiced!

Of course it made me happy and anxious (again) so I dug a little deeper about this upcoming release. I found out, that this game is a little bit different than the one that was released in China and it has a name 'Ragnarok Online Mobile: Love at first Sight'. Knowing that information, I found the promotional video and it showcases the brand new game experience - smoother graphics, more intuitive UI, more gorgeous skill animations and the best of all, full body costumes! Yep, in the video, it looks like we are going to get full-body costumes (not sure if they can be customized per part) and not just head gears, like in Eternal Love.

See the promotional video yourself:



Be on the look out! Rumors say that the game will be released this year so I'm hoping it will be, soon. But, you know rumors, sometimes they are advanced and releases are usually delayed 3 months up to 1 year.

For more information, I could only share the Chinese sites that I know for sure would contain all the right information that we should know once the game is officially released. Here are the links:

QQ: http://ro.qq.com/
Original promotional video: https://v.qq.com/x/page/o0743kq4qb9.html

Stay tuned on my blog! I'll be posting a lot of articles about this new game once this releases.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts